Makers Gallery – Makers & Crafters of Northern Lincolnshire
Makers Cabinets – Art in the Market @Grimsby Top Town Market
As part of Our big Pictures ‘Art in the Market’ project we are launching ‘Makers Cabinets’ in the walkways of the Grimsby Top Town Market.
The market sees a Saturday footfall of nearly 5000 visitors, there are three entrances to the market, two of them have display cabinets and there are 9 in total.
The market is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9am to 5pm.
We want to offer these cabinets to regional ‘Makers and Crafters’ to display their products.
As this a new venture we have a very special introductory offer for 2018-2019 Take one shelf and the space above the shelf for three months. £5 per month until April. Thereafter it is £10 per month until further notice.
How it works!
- The Makers Cabinets are promotional places for you – with an artist bio and contact information on an A6 panel within each cabinet.
- You pay up front for three months at a time – Nov to Jan 2018, Feb to April 2019 etc
- You can pay and have access to the cabinets anytime that the market office is open – Tuesday 8:30am to 1pm, 2pm – 4pm, Thursday 8:30am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm and Friday 8:30am to 1pm.
Closed Saturday (access to cabinets through prior arrangement with OBP)
- Be aware you will be sharing a cabinet with two other artists/makers
- We cannot sell for your product only promote it
- We will be promoting the spaces around the market and as you enter the walkways – we will also have active social media pages.
See Links above for terms and conditions on Artists information and application form or email email@example.com